CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Twelve On (Almost) Tuesday

I have never done one of these lists before, but we haven't done much lately, so I thought I would post twelve things that most of you don't know about Carter! Some of you will know some of them, but it won't hurt to have a reminder.

1. Carter gives his Dad and I 10 kisses every night before bed. We tried to get him to do 12 tonight, but no way! He knows that our bedtime routine requires only 10.

2. Carter loves the concrete on the back pad. He can pick up some pretty big rocks, but then he tries to throw them above his head!

3. Carter gets very upset when his hands get dirty. When we are outside he will run up to us with his dirty hands out and say "oh, no! oh, no!" until we wipe them off.

4. We all know that Carter loves Veggie Tales, but he also thinks that every character on the TV show has the same name- Bob.

5. Carter reminds us to pray at night if we forget. He says "pway, pway" and pulls our heads down to pray.

6. Carter tries to get me to brush his teeth EVERY time we go to the bathroom. He stands in front of the sink and repeats "teeth" over and over until we leave.

7. When he goes down at night, Carter sleeps with a red heart shaped pillow with two puppies on it that Miss Tina gave him for Valentine's Day.

8. I have to put him in his high chair to cut his toe nails because his feet are so ticklish that he can't control himself otherwise.

9. We always sing "Wheels on the Bus" when we cut his fingernails. His Aunt Kim used to do this with Zane, and it works every time with Carter!

10. We are growing cherry tomatoes for Carter this summer. I estimate that it will save us $100 a month on tomatoes for him. =)

11. Carter loves to smell candles in stores. When we walk past them, he insists on smelling every different scent. He also loves to smell all of the spices in our cabinets! Everyday when I am in the kitchen, we end up emptying the spice shelf so that he can smell everything. At least I now know what we have, and I won't end up with three different containers of cinnamon!

12. No matter what has happened during the day, he is the sweetest boy in the world when I rock him to sleep.

1 comments:

Amy Barrett said...

SUper sweet list! I love the prayers and kisses!