CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Jason & Nikki's 10th Anniversary






Hello everyone! I know that this is Carter's blog, but I thought that I would post a few photos of his 2 favorite people and our 10th anniversary trip. We went to Collierville, TN, which is a small town on the other side of Memphis with a beautiful and historic downtown area. Some of the azaleas were blooming, and of course the dogwoods and the cherry trees were in full bloom. We had a great time shopping, walking the nature trails, and eating too much, but we were very ready to come home and pick up our boy from Papaw Mark's!


5 comments:

Emily Ann said...

I'm glad you had a good trip! I got my new camera this weekend, so I hope Carter is ready for some pictures!

Debbie said...

Who took the pictures?

Amy Barrett said...

Happy anniversary!!! We missed you guys at church but I'm glad you got to get away and that you had a good trip.

CartersMom said...

Jason and I took the pictures in downtown Collierville on Sunday morning. We used the timer for the pictures of both of us.

Dana said...

Time flies huh!!!!!????? I'm glad you got away.