CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Another AKUS fan


Yesterday I pulled out my Allison Krauss and Union Station Live DVD, which Jason got me for Valentine's Day. I have watched it several times, and every time that I put it on Carter gets mad at me because it is not Veggie Tales of Elmo, but not today! He watched and listened to several songs, so maybe he will become a fan just like his mom. You never know, he might be the next Jerry Douglas, Dan Tyminski, or Ron Block!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for doing this. While I don't get on the computer very often at home (kinda of tired of it by the time I get home from work), Carter's Blog is the most fun I've had on the computer since Tomb Raider came out a million years ago!!

Carter's Great Aunt LA