CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Few Carterism's

Carter's vocabulary has been exploding lately, so I thought that I would share a couple of funny stories from the past few days.

1. As we were driving home, I asked Carter what he wanted for dinner. "Chicken and fries" (no surprise there). "Chicken and fries, huh? That sounds good." "Yeah...feed Sweetie chicken and fries." "No, no! Carter eats the chicken and fries, not Sweetie." "Chicken and fries, Sweetie." You can guess who ate the bulk of the chicken and fries. Oh, well, at least Sweetie had a good dinner!

2. Everything that he likes is a "good one". If he likes his food "that's a good one, Momma!" And every time a Veggie Tales song starts, he stops what he is doing and says "That's a good song!"

3. Carter is really trying to count now. Last night he was counting his last bites of peach when I heard this: "One, two, three, two, six, seven, eight, thirteen, fourteen, sixteen, nineteen." I guess that he might be ready for that "new math".

There are so many more, but I can't remember them all. I will try to get them up a little quicker next time!

0 comments: