CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy 30th to Me!





Jason took me to the Memphis Botanic Garden on Saturday to celebrate my 30th birthday! We had such a good time, and we saw some beautiful flowers. The Japanese Garden was especially beautiful. They had a huge Koi pond where the fish followed us around looking for food. I don't think that I have ever seen so many that were so large! I hope that we can go back in the fall with Carter so that we can see the fall foliage.

On my birthday, we went over to Mom's. She made some great lasagna! We also got to eat Courtney cake, which was good as always. Carter and I received dog "Life is Good" t-shirts from Jason, which I love! You can't be in a bad mood when you look in the mirror and your even your shirt is optimistic!

1 comments:

Amy Barrett said...

Happy birthday! I hope you had a great day and a great trip this weekend. I love Mt. Nebo, especially in the spring. I have spent many hours there! You were missed at church today!

Happy Birthday!